Sunday 28 August 2011

antes da aurora

"By Chance"--that is the most ancient nobility of the world, and this I restored to all things: I delivered them from their bondage under Purpose. This freedom and heavenly cheer I have placed over all things like an azure bell when I taught that over them and through them no "eternal will" wills. This prankish folly I have put in the place of that will when I taught: "In everything one thing is impossible: rationality."


"Por acaso" - é a mais antiga nobreza do mundo, e eu restituí-a a todas as coisas, libertei-as da servidão da finalidade.
Como uma abóbada azul, pus sobre todas coisas essa liberdade, essa serenidade celeste, no dia em que ensinei que por cima delas e por elas não há "vontade eterna" que possa agir.
Pus no lugar dessa vontade o capricho e a loucura, no dia em que ensinei que " em todas as coisas o que é impossível é que elas sejam racionais".

(Zaratustra in "Also sprach Zaratustra", Nietzsche)

No comments: